Wednesday, May 6, 2009
dying.....
Holy Freaking Cow! I am so exhausted. I just got back from the gym, and it was intense... Why was tonight any different from my usual? Well, I decided to switch it up a little bit and do the aerobic workout. I usually do a few miles on the elliptical or 30 minutes, whichever comes first. Well I wanted to try something different tonight, so I pushed the 'aerobic workout' button when I started my workout on the elliptical. What this involves: pulling the handles with your arms, pushing the handles, running 6mph, slowing down(maintaining) 3-4 mph, going at your own pace without using your upper body at all, then reverse and go backwards. rinse, repeat x4. I feel like I'm going to fall over and die. But surprisingly, it feels amazing. needless to say, I'm Pooped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
prolly cause you were sick yesterday
You go girl!
Post a Comment