So I've been going to the gym 5 days a week for the last 5 weeks. And let me tell you, I love it....most of the time.
Reasons why I hate it:
I hate my alarm clock going off at 6:30 (or sometimes earlier) every morning.
I hate knowing that I have to wake up that early and that the first hour of being awake that day is going to be the hardest hour of my day.
I'm naturally a very lazy person, so exercise is hard.
Reasons why I love it:
Losing 10 pounds in 5 weeks. :)
Somehow, running a couple of miles takes my mind off of certain things.
It makes me have more energy throughout the entire day. (I notice a difference on those days that I can't go)
That awesome sense of accomplishment.
Added bonus: I get $500 next June if I keep it up :)
That's all :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment