Wednesday, May 5, 2010

RANT

My freaking stupid teacher!!!! emailed me my final grade sheet tonight. and according to her gradebook, I have a D in her class. SO NOT ok. so I went through my binder and pulled out all the assignments she said I was missing. and guess what, I actually have a B-. which I'm ok with, as long as it's not a D. so now I have to get it all together and scan it into the computer so that I can email it to her, since the semester is OVER. Freaking teacher, why didn't she just do her freaking job in the first place and actually record my homework when I turned it in!?!?! Oh well, at least I can prove that I did it, and hopefully I won't fail the class.

On another note. I am officially without a car now. my boss took it in yesterday to see if it could be fixed to pass emissions and what not. well, it would cost about double what the car is worth in order to get it to pass. So basically, they just took away the raise that they gave me last year. makes me feel awesome about working there. so now I have to figure out how to ask for a raise. BLAH!!!

On a happier note... I'M DONE WITH FINALS! and I got an A- on my huge term project that I did in 2 days. and I feel extremely confident that I did pretty well on my one actual final.

ok, I'm done now. :) 

1 comment:

The Photo Pharm said...

not cool about the car...or the teacher!

But I heart you and miss your perty little face.