I just finished reading this book:
It's a very good book. I first heard about the five love languages from one of my mission companions. So I knew that when I got home, that would be one of the first books I read. If you haven't heard about the five love languages, I would highly suggest this book. Or, if you're not single, read the original.
A brief summary: It talks about how we all have the need to be loved, whether by parents, siblings, significant other, friends, coworkers, etc. But different people receive and show love in different ways. There are five main ways people show/receive love: Acts of Service, Gifts, Quality Time, Words of Affirmation, Physical Touch. We can receive love in all of these different ways, but we each have a primary love language, the way we prefer to receive love. When we recognize others' love languages, then our relationships improve because we can show love to others in a way they will recognize it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE THAT YOU ARE BLOGGING AGAIN!!!!!
Post a Comment