Clear Skin. I generally have very clear skin, and a relatively even complexion. I get the occasional pimple, but I have been blessed with nice skin on my face especially. Well, this past week I started to notice that my skin was getting really really dry. Then I started to notice that not only was it dry, but there were little, tiny red-ish dots on my face. Somehow I started to break out in a rash. It got so bad that around it feels like around my eyes has gotten chapped, which makes my eyes water, which in turn makes the rash worse. So it took me a few days to figure out what was going on. I still don't know what caused it, so I'm down to the bare minimum face products. I just want to get it healed so that I can go back to my normal, clear skin. They say you never realize what you have until its gone. That is definitely the case here. I always knew I had good skin, but I also always took it for granted. This experience has made me appreciate what I have been blessed with.
I Am Thankful For...
Clear Skin
No comments:
Post a Comment