Sunday, August 24, 2008
The Diet...after a week
On August 19th I began my goal...Lose weight...be skinny...be healthy! so yeah, it's only been a week, but it's been hard. take chocolate away from a girl and the results aren't good. take chocolate away from two roommates and you get two really bitchy girls! oh, that's right, my roommate Emma is doing this diet thing as well. I have to admit though...we cheated tonight and made brownies. then proceeded to eat two thirds of them. then felt guilty so we went for a 2.5 mile walk. but I realized today that I've got the wrong perspective. all I've been able to think about is how much I want chocolate or any other junk food. but I would much rather be healthy and look good than eat chocolate. This is what I need right now, I don't need chocolate. ok, so sometimes it does make me feel better, but really it's just a comfort food. almost like a security blanket, or a pacifier that a baby would use. eventually you've got to give it up, even if it means quitting cold turkey. so from now on, no more junk food. it's not what I want or need so why eat it? this is the whole new me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whatever! I so was not bitchy! okay,okay.....maybe a lil'.....
Post a Comment