Second, I got to see Relient K. It was SO awesome to see them live. And since it was an acoustic festival, they played all of their songs acoustic, which is exactly how I like them. :) fyi: Relient K is one of my top 3 favorite bands. I don't have just one favorite, but three. (Relient K, Mae, and Ben Folds, all of which I have seen in concert now (: ) I got so wrapped up in listening to the music that I didn't take any pictures, plus I didn't have my camera with me and didn't feel like taking pictures with my phone. but I did get a really awesome T-Shirt. :)
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Best Concert EVER!!!
On Saturday I went to the Candlelight Serenade Acoustic Festival . It was SO awesome. First of all, it was an all day benefit concert with all of the proceeds going to Child Rescue, a non-profit organization battling the child sex trade in Canada and the United States. In between acts they had various survivors/activists/politicians speaking to the crowd about the importance of this cause.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment