Kids say the darnedest things. The other day I was hanging out with my family and my sister had brought her three kids over. Xander - 6, Imogene - 3, and Maggie Mae - 1 . Well my sister and I were in the kitchen talking after dinner and Imogene comes in because all the other adults in the other room told her to come show her mom her earring to see if she had lost one of them. (yes, she's three and has her ears pierced, it's so cute) anyway, so my sister looks at it and she hadn't lost an earring, but she had made her ear bleed. So Sarah(my sister) tells her that it's bleeding and she needs to be careful. This is what Imogene said in response to the blood. 'But I don't want to die'. she was so concerned about the blood, and she really thought that she was going to die because her ear was bleeding. My nieces and nephews are the cutest things EVER! and I absolutely LOVE them to death
.

{Imogene}

{Maggie Mae}
No comments:
Post a Comment