Monday, March 9, 2009

Pet Peeve

So I decided to make cookies. And I got all excited about them. So I pulled out the mix, dumped it into a bowl, put in the butter, then went to the fridge to get the one egg that it called for....and what did I find? no eggs. So now I have a bowl of cookie mix with a lump of butter sitting in it sitting on my counter just waiting for me to go to the store and get some eggs. But that's not going to happen until tomorrow. It's so frustrating when you start to make something and get almost done, then discover that you're one item short of a masterpiece. I'm so sad, because now I will have to wait til tomorrow to have my cookies. :( sad day.

1 comment:

Caty said...

I'm sorry! I HATE when that happens, too! And it's not like you can eat the dough, because without the egg, it's not dough yet! Grrrr