Thursday, March 19, 2009
trains
So one thing I love about being in car, driving along and you come to some train tracks so you have to stop and wait for a train to pass. Now I'm not talking about the super modern/sleek front runner trains, but the old box car/ freight trains. They have so much character. Plus, they've been all over the country, so they're well traveled. ;) anyway, I love seeing the graffiti from all different places. It's so interesting. yeah there's some that's just tagging, but a lot of it is actually art. here are a few cool examples that I found while looking for some cool graffiti.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you=blog slacker
I'm in need of a post
it's hard to keep up with my blog when I don't have internet on my computer. and it's super hard to post from my phone.... but no fear... there's a new one for you :)
Post a Comment